The United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan has announced the 2011-12 Undergraduate Exchange Program for Pakistan. The Undergraduate Exchange Program is intended to promote mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of Pakistan.
Deadline: 12 Jan 2011
- Pakistani citizens
- 25 years or younger
- Currently enrolled in a college or university and committed to returning to their home universities following the completion of the program
- Strong leadership qualities and potential in their university and community activities
- Serious interest in learning about the United States
- High level of academic achievement, as indicated in grades, awards and teacher recommendations
- Proficiency in English
- Students from diverse backgrounds, especially those students who have not previously had opportunities to travel internationally are encouraged to apply
- Applicants with a dual United States/Pakistani nationality or United States permanent residence
- Those who have a parent, spouse or fiancé who is a United States citizen or permanent United States resident
- Employees of the Fulbright Organization or the U.S. Department of State People who have applied for immigration to any country
- Students in their final year of university
Download the application at www.usefpakistan.org. Complete application packages, including academic transcripts, letters of reference, must be received by 4:30 p.m. on January 12, 2011.
Women, minorities, residents of FATA, Gilgit/ Baitistan and other remote areas, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
For further information, click here
No related posts.