The Programme is designed to support applicants who demonstrate a strong desire to visit the UK in order to enhance their skills, and who can clearly show that all other arrangements for their training have been made.
Deadline: 04 March 2011
- Pakistani Nationals, resident in Pakistan
- Must be aged between 30 and 50 years
- Must have a firm offer (up to 3 months) from a UK University or training institution
- Award holders will receive a grant of £ 1,250 per month for a maximum of 3 months. The scheme does not support:
- Travel to the UK to attend conference and seminars
- Tuition fees
- Subjects not included in the priority areas
- Administrative assistance
Please make sure this application and all attachments reach your nearest British Council office by Friday 4 March, 2011.
Short-listed applications will be acknowledged and a date and time given for interview together with any further instructions.
We regret that applications that are not short-listed will not be acknowledged
For further information, please contact email@example.com or call our toll-free number 0800-22000
Scholarship website: http://www.britishcouncil.org/pakistan-education-scholarships-bc-charles.htm
- NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program, 2011
- LUMS National Outreach Programme, Pakistan 2011
- Warwick Postgraduate Research Scholarships, 2011/12
- Warwick Postgraduate Research Scholarships, 2011
- The Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program, 2011