Applications are invited from highly motivated and academically excellent UK/EU or OS candidates to study in our doctoral programme in any area of Business, Economics, Finance, Management or Law, starting in September/October 2011.
Deadline: 5 pm, 4th April 2011
A limited number of scholarships are available and will be offered on a competitive basis. They are for full-time studies and cover a maintenance award, fee payments and research support costs. The scholarships are for a period of four years, subject to satisfactory progress.
The level of the maintenance element of the scholarships is linked to the level of corresponding awards made by UK research councils and may be subject to regular review. Current maintenance payment is £13,590pa. The scholarships are free of both tax and national insurance contributions.
In addition to work on the doctoral research project, successful applicants will be expected to contribute to associated activities within the Business School.
We are looking for mature, highly motivated applicants who may come from a variety of academic backgrounds ranging from Management, Economics, Finance and Accounting to Engineering and Mathematics and command excellent analytical, problem solving and verbal skills.
Applicants must have a minimum of a first or an upper second class honours degree or equivalent, and preferably a good master degree, in a relevant area. If your first language is not English, you should have a minimum IELTS score of 7 or TOEFL 585 (paper-based); 240 (computer-based).
Applicants should submit:
- a completed application form [MS Word]. If you are unable to download or open the application form, contact email@example.com.
- a full CV
- a covering letter
- an outline of your proposal (2-3) pages including short bibliography.
Send applications to:
Ms Patricia Babatunde, Middlesex University Research & Business Office, The Burroughs, London NW4 4BT UK
You can also email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details, click here
- PhD Scholarship in Business Administration, BI Norwegian School of Management
- 100 Elite Research Scholarships for PhD candidates
- Noon Educational Foundation Oxford Scholarships for Pakistani Students, UK
- Warwick Postgraduate Research Scholarships, 2011
- Warwick Postgraduate Research Scholarships, 2011/12