For the 2011 – 2012 academic year (September entries) Dundee Law School will be offering up to 4 Scrymgeour Scholarships to the value of £3,000 to applicants for its taught and research LLM programmes.
Deadline: 15 July 2011
Applicants must already have applied for admission to an LLM degree programme.
Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit. Suitably qualified applicants must submit their letter of motivation to Mrs Fiona Clark (email@example.com) to be received by Friday, 15 July 2011.
Successful applicants will be contacted as soon as possible after the closing date. Scholarships will ordinarily be set off against the University fee invoice for 2011 – 2012.
In all circumstances the award will only be transferred once successful applicants have paid the balance in fees owed by them to the University.
To find out about more about methods of funding your studies, visit the University of Dundee’s funding webpage.
For further information, please visit http://www.dundee.ac.uk/law/llm/llm_scholarships.htm
- Scrymgeour Scholarships, University of Dundee
- Warwick Postgraduate Research Scholarships, 2011
- Noon Educational Foundation Oxford Scholarships for Pakistani Students, UK
- International Entrance Scholarship, Bangor University
- Chancellor’s International Scholarships