With the support of TWAS and the Elsevier Foundation prizes of US$5,000 will be awarded to the best young female scientists in three categories (biology, chemistry and physics/mathematics) from each of the four regions of the developing world (Africa, Arab region, Asia and the Pacific, Latin America and the Caribbean).
Deadline: 30 April 2011
Additional information and nomination formscan be downloaded HERE.
For further details, please visit http://twows.ictp.it/news-items/twows-launches-a-new-prize-scheme-for-young-women-scientists/
- Ginsberg Fund Scholarship 2011, Morris Ginsberg Foundation
- NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program, 2011
- Global Rice Science Scholarships (GRiSS), 2011
- Noon Educational Foundation Oxford Scholarships for Pakistani Students, UK
- Chinese Government Scholarship Program, 2011