Postgraduate Fellowships 2011, Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority (PNRA)
Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority (PNRA) is offering Postgraduate Fellowships at Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences(PIEAS) and Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (KINPOE).
Deadline: 06 June 2011
Program at PIEAS: MS. Nuclear Engg/MS System Engg/MS Medical Physics
Program at KINPOE: MS. Nuclear Power Engg
- Fellowships will be offered to candidates selected only on merit on all-Pakistan basis (including AJK, FATA and FANA).
- Fellowships include living allowance of Rs. 15,000/- per month beside full tuition fee waiver, free hostel, free transportation & indoor medical treatment.
- Duration of Fellowship is 2 years.
- Fellows will have to execute a bond to serve PNRA for five years after completion of MS from PIEAS/KINPOE.
- After successful completion of MS from PIEAS/KINPOE, fellows will be placed as Assistant Engineer/Scientific Officer (SPS-8) in PNRA.
- Relaxation in Eligibility period for promotion to the next scale (SPS-09) as per rules.
- BE /BSc Engineering in Electrical (preferably Power), Mechanical, Mechatronics, Metallurgy, Civil or Chemical; MSc/4 Years BS in Chemistry, Physics, Geo Physics or Geology.
- Degrees must be recognized by HEC/PEC
- Preferably first class academic career, however, one second division may be permitted, except in the final degree.
- Candidates expecting completion of their degree requirements by 14/11/2011 may apply.
- Age limit – 30 years as on 03/07/2011.
Submission of Forms
- Application forms should preferably be submitted on-line at PNRA website www.pnra.org or may be downloaded from PNRA website for submission by post at the address given below.
- Application processing fee for online submission is Rs.1000/- and Rs.1250/- for submission by post.
- Application processing fee must be deposited in on-line bank account No.801085-0 of National Bank of Pakistan, Corporate Branch F-6, Islamabad (Branch Code No. 0854).
- Candidates applying online or by post should submit the original Bank receipts of processing fee along with passport size photograph to Establishment Officer-II, PNRA at the address given below by clearly specifying the Name, Online generated Roll No( for online candidates only) & NIC No on the back side of the receipt (Photo copy of the receipt is not acceptable).
Short listed candidates will be required to appear for written test conducted by PIEAS on 03/07/2011 in the major cities of Pakistan. List of eligible candidates for written test will also be placed on PNRA website.
PAKISTAN NUCLEAR REGULATORY AUTHORITY
PNRA HQrs, Mauve Area, G-8/1 Islamabad
( 051-9263001 Ext# 124, 136
- Postgraduate Fellowships , PAEC
- Netherlands Fellowships Programme (NFP) 2011-12
- UNESCO/ISEDC Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme – 2011
- Italian Government scholarships for Postgraduate studies, 2011
- Leibniz-DAAD Research Fellowships – Announcement 2011