Sultan Sharif Ali Islamic University of Brunei Darussalam (UNISSA) Scholarships for Bachelors, Masters and PhD Programmes in Al-Qura’an and Al-Qira’at
Sultan Sharif Ali Islamic University of Brunei Darussalam (UNISSA) is offering scholarships for the studies of al-Quran and al-Qiraat at the Bachelor, Masters and PhD levels for the Academic Year 2011/2012.
Deadline: 20 July 2011
- Bachelor of Al-Qura’an and Al-Qiraat
- Masters of Al-Qura’an and Al-Qiraat
- PhD in Al-Qura’an and Al-Qiraat
Click here to download the details of Eligibility Criteria. Read the information on pages (2 to 6) and apply for the programme under which you fulfill the required eligibility criteria.
How to apply:
- Download the application form of desired programme; completely fill three (03) sets of each.
- Attach all educational/required documents with each set.
- Download and completely fill the HEC Form “01 set only” (documents are not required with HEC Form).
- All three sets of UNISSA application form should be stapled/spiral/pinned properly.
- Attach proof of payment with HEC application form only. All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility. This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd. A separate bank Account No. 17427900133401 is being maintained for the purpose. A Proforma for depositing funds is available at the following URL www.hec.gov.pk/payment Deposit an amount of Rs. 300/- (non-refundable), in favour of HEC.
For further information, click here
- Sheffield Hallam University International Achievement Scholarships 2011/2012
- Business School Research Studentships, Middlesex University
- Nottigham University Business School: MSc Scholarships and Funding for 2011-12
- Rhodes International Scholarships at Oxford University