The Faculty of Engineering & Information Technologies at the University of Sydney takes great pleasure in announcing the Dr Abdul Kalam International Scholarships for new international students commencing in Engineering & IT programs at the University in 2012.
Deadline: To be declared
- No separate application for a Scholarship is necessary. An application for admission to the University of Sydney in 2012 will constitute an application for a Scholarship. All applications meeting the selection and eligibility criteria will be automatically considered.
- The deadline for receipt of applications and complete supporting documentation (academic and English language proficiency results) is 31 October 2011 for Semester 1, 2012, and 30 April 2012 (for Semester 2, 2012). Applications received after these deadlines will not be considered for the Scholarship.
- Selection will be based strictly on academic merit as per the University’s admission requirements. Selection will be based on actual results (academic and English language proficiency). Predicted/forecast results will not be considered.
- Only applicants with firm, unconditional offers of admission will be considered.
- Selection will be made by the University’s Scholarship Selection Committee, whose decision will be final. No appeals will be entertained.
- Successful candidates will be informed in December 2011 (Semester 1, 2012) and June 2012 (Semester 2. 2012). Successful candidates applying through UAC will be informed in January 2012.
For further information, please visit http://sydney.edu.au/future_students/international_postgraduate_research/costs_scholarships/scholarships/#abdul
- University of Sydney International Scholarship (USydIS) 2012
- International Student Scholarship 2012, Bond University
- International Student Ambassador Scholarships 2012
- Study in Austrailia with Melbourne International Research Scholarships (MIRS)
- Erasmus Mundus programme in Aeromechanics (THRUST) Scholarships, 2012