Noon Educational Foundation Oxford Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Oxford
The Noon Educational Foundation was established in 1992 by Lady Viqarunnissa Noon to support scholars from Pakistan to study at leading universities in the United Kingdom. The scholarships at Oxford are funded by the Foundation, the University and a number of generous partners.
Deadline: 06 Jan 2012
Am I eligible?
Applicants should be Pakistani nationals ordinarily resident in Pakistan. Candidates who have previously studied outside of Pakistan will not normally be considered. Applicants must be planning to return to Pakistan after completing their studies.
Awards are made based on the following key criteria:
- Academic merit
- Financial need
- The potential social contribution made by the applicant on their return to Pakistan
Applicants must be applying to start any course of study at the University, with the exception of PGCert and PGDip courses.
What does it cover?
The size and duration of awards vary according to each scholar’s circumstances. In recent years these have ranged from partial awards (e.g. £3000) to fully funded scholarships (all fees and living costs).
How do I apply?
You must apply to UCAS and Oxford as described on the Undergraduate Admissions webpage by 15 October 2011.
You must also complete the Application Form for Undergraduate Scholarships and by the application deadline in order for your application to be complete. The deadline to submit the Application Form for Undergraduate Scholarships is 12 noon on Friday 24 February 2012.
The undergraduate scholarship application form (UND_1213) will be available to download from this page in January 2012.
- Study in Scotland with Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Scholarships
- Undergraduate & Postgraduate Science and Engineering Scholarships 2012, Queen Mary University, London
- Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships 2012, University of Sydney
- Study in Austrailia with Sydney Achievers International Undergraduate Scholarships 2012
- Clarendon Scholarship to Study at University of Oxford