Sciences Po created the Emile Boutmy Scholarship after the founder of Sciences Po (1871) in order to attract the very best international students from outside of the European Union. The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is awarded to top students whose profiles match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements.
Undergraduate Deadline: 2 May 2012
Graduate Deadline: 13 March 2012.
Sciences Po, Paris, France
Field of study:
Any Undergraduate and Masters Programme offered at Science Po
Number of Awards:
The scholarship are targeted to Non-EU International Students
• A grant of €6000 per year to cover tuition fees (equivalent to an exemption of approximately 70% of eligible fees) for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
• A grant of €3000 per year to cover tuition fees (equivalent to an exemption of approximately 35% of fees) for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
• A grant of 9000€ per year to cover tuition fees (equivalent to an exemption of 75% of eligible fees) for the two years of the Masters, in addition to a grant to cover the cost of living of €6000 per year.
• A grant of €9000 per year to cover tuition fees (equivalent to an exemption of 75% of fees) for the two years of the Masters.
• A grant of 4000€ to cover tuition fees (equivalent to an exemption of 33% of fees) for the two years of the Masters.
See the official website for the complete conditions of the scholarship.
Students from outside of the European Union who have been offered a place to study at undergraduate or Masters level are eligible.
This scholarship is awarded to students with excellent academic credentials and whose profile matches that of their chosen course. Students’ financial situations are also taken into account when assessing their applications.
To apply for the Emily Boutmy scholarship, please fill out the relevant pages in the general application form. For the academic year 2012-2013, undergraduate applicants for the Emily Boutmy Scholarships must submit their application by 2 May 2012 at the very latest. Graduate applicants must submit their application by 13 March 2012. Applications received after these dates will not be processed.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://formation.sciences-po.fr/en/contenu/the-emile-boutmy-scholarship
- Scholarships for International Students to study in Greece
- Study in Sweden with Swedish Institute Study Scholarships for International Developing Country Students
- Study in UK with Keele International Student Scholarship 2012-2013
- IWC Water Leader Scholarships for international Students
- Study in Austrailia with Sydney Achievers International Undergraduate Scholarships 2012