Tsinghua University Scholarships 2012
The qualified applicants are encouraged to apply for Chinese Government Scholarship (CGS). Applicants should apply to China Scholarship Council (CSC) (Website: http://www.csc.edu.cn) through the recommendations from Chinese Embassies or Consulates, or relevant organizations in the home countries of the applicants between November and April (varied for different countries). Please find out the application deadline for your country in advance.
Deadline: 29 Feb 2012
The applicants may also apply for Chinese Government Scholarship with the recommendations from Tsinghua University. But the number of the recommended applicants is very limited, and the applicants should be excellent among those who are not studying in China.For application of this scholarship, please complete and submit the Application Form for Tsinghua University Scholarship along with other application documents.
In addition to Chinese Government Scholarship, the applicants may choose to apply for Beijing Government Scholarship /Tsinghua University Scholarship, which supports full or partial tuition. For application of this scholarship, please complete and submit the Application Form for Tsinghua University Scholarship along with other application documents.
- Chinese Government Scholarships “Nanjing University Master and PhD Program”
- Commonwealth Scholarships for PhD and Split PhD, Tenable in UK 2012
- Dr Abdul Kalam International Scholarships 2012, University of Sydney
- Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships 2012, University of Sydney
- Mexican Government Scholarship 2012