Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University, Shaheed Benazirabad (SBBU, SBA), an emerging public sector university is committed to provide growth opportunities in the country by developing high educational standards and helping/supporting the youth to get quality education.
Deadline: 21 April 2012
- Min. 16 years of education in the relevant field of study. 18 years of education will be preferred.
- 1st division or equivalent CGPA in the last degree as per the requirement.
- No 3rd division / D grade in the career is allowed.
- Only one 2nd division in the entire career will be allowed.
- Max. age should be 35 years. Age can be relaxed upto 40 years only for regular employees of the Public Sector Universitites and R&D institutions.
- Candidates already availing HEC, University or any other scholarship are not eligible.
- Scholarship will be awarded to the candidate in discipline in which he/she has earned B.Sc. / M.Sc. and /or M.Phil. degree.
- An awardee will not change the course of studies as specified by the awardee in the application form or in the letter of award.
- An awardee will not hold any other scholarship/ stipend during the fellowship period of studies.
- Awardee must server SBBU, SBA for atleast 5 years after completion of the studies and will have to execute a surety bond in this regard.
- GRE / GAT with min. 50% scores.
- In-service candidates working in government, semi-government and autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel. Advance copies will be entertained. However, the NOC from the organization must be provided on or before the interview.
- Overseas Scholarships for MS/MPhil leading to PhD
- Queen Mary, University of London Scholarships for Pakistani Students 2011
- HEC Scholarships for PhD from a German university, 2011
- Undergraduate & Postgraduate Science and Engineering Scholarships 2012, Queen Mary University, London
- Australian Scholarships 2012, University of Western Australia