The Scholarship program is being extended to provide opportunity to students who could not benefit from it in Fall 2011 semester. For year 2011 (Extended Spring 2012) there will be no ICT Scholarship Award Test. Students are advised to take admission in Participating Universities, of their choice, on their own.
Student Eligibility Criteria:
[For Spring 2012 Semester]
- Passed or appeared in F.Sc. Examination with Mathematics and Physics in 2010 or 2011.
- Obtained 60% or above marks in your Matriculation (Science Group) examination.
- Attended F.Sc. classes as a regular student from a School/College registered with National ICT R&D Fund.
- Applicant must have secured admission in one of the Potential Participating Universities.
- Applicant must also fulfill the merit requirements set forth by National ICT R&D Fund.
- Meet certain financial criteria – be financially deserving.
This program is run with the financial collaboration of Public Sector Development Program (PSDP) of Government of Pakistan.
Please note the following regarding Prime Minister’s National ICT Scholarship Program (PM-NICTSP) for the Extended Spring 2012 Intake:
· It is the responsibility of the interested students to stay informed about PM-NICTSP (Extended for Spring 2012) participating university selection criteria, registration and entrance exam dates and take the entrance exams for selected universities on their own to be potentially eligible for the scholarship. Due to shortage of time a modified scholarship program -2011 (Extended for Spring 2012) will be conducted.
· Interested students who are from schools/colleges listed on this webpage should prepare for the entrance exam of participating universities of their choice on their own.
· This year there will be no “Training of Teachers” or “Foundation Training” of students.
· Also, no Teacher’s kits or Student’s kits will be prepared or provided to teachers and students respectively.
More updates will be provided on this webpage as they become available. It is the sole responsibility of the interested students to keep visiting this website for these updates and further information about the scholarship program. National ICT R&D Fund assumes no responsibility in this regard.
- National ICT Scholarship Program 2011, Pakistan
- 2012 Korean Government Scholarship Program
- IDB Merit Scholarship Programme for High Technology for PhD & Post Doctoral studies, 2012-13
- Chinese Government Scholarship 2012-2013, Chongqing University
- 2012 Fulbright Scholar Program, USEFP