Sciences Po created the Emile Boutmy scholarship after the founder of Sciences Po (1871) in order to attract the very best international students from outside of the European Union. The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is awarded to top students whose profiles match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements.
Deadline for Undergraduate applicants: May 2, 2012
Deadline for Graduate applicants: March 13rd, 2012
Eligible students are those from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s programme.
Students who are not eligible are:
- Swiss and Norwegian applicants, since they may be entitled to CROUS scholarships
- Candidates who have dual citizenship, including from a European Union state
- Candidates from Quebec (since they may take advantage of sliding scale fees same as European applicants)
- Dual-degree candidates
- Third-year Ph.D. programme students (thesis)
- MPA candidates, since they may apply for the MPA scholarship
The Emile Boutmy scholarship may not be supplemented with the Eiffel scholarship.
This scholarship is awarded based on factors of excellence and according to the type of profile sought for this programme. Social criteria are also taken into account.
This scholarship is not automatically awarded. A request for it must be made in the section designated for the purpose on the application form.
- Study in France with Emile Boutmy Scholarships for International Students
- Study in France with Eiffel Scholarship
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship for Developing Countries
- IRENA Scholarship Programme – Abu Dhabi based MASDAR Institute of Science and Technology
- Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS)