Co-ordinates with all shift team members to operate the plant in a safe, incident-free, reliable manner that ensures quality and reliability.
Exhibits at all times, excellent safety behaviours, while working in a multi-cultural workforce during the construction, commissioning, start up and fully operational phases of the project.
Teaches other employees how to run the plant in a safe, incident free, reliable manner while identifying opportunities to reduce costs, increase productivity, and most importantly, continually reduce the risk of accidents and injuries.
- Works on and helps execute commissioning, startup, and operational plans for assigned areas
- Promotes flexible team working within the shift team.
- Identifies improvement opportunities that address safety or operating issues.
- Collects accurate data, produces and manages documents in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Ensures the shift report and associated date are accurately recorded and distributed in a timely manner.
- Follows all record retention, filing, and destruction practices in a timely manner.
- Qualify to work in four positions on the shift team.
- Identifies and tracks efficiency and cost data associated with key operational activities.
- Understands and supports the strategic plan by operating the facilities in a way that is consistent with the strategic plan.
- Manages all plant operations through the DCS. Identifies and communicates any plant trends that may become an issue and arranges for proactive corrective action to be taken. Takes guidance from the Shift Supervisor and day staff and proactively provides feedback when appropriate.
- Contributes to the shift improvement team by providing input on priorities and guidance. Manages shift changeovers in a manner that ensures safe, incident-free, efficient operations of all facilities and that the DCS is manned at all times by competent personnel. Effectively records a summary of operating issues and plant data for their shift report. Makes recommendations and supports development of proposals for projects and changes to operational plans that improve the safety, efficiency and profitability of the Nylon plant. Provides relief for the Shift Supervisor whenever necessary.
|Job Location:||Jubail, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Petrochemicals; Industrial; Manufacturing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||Egypt; Indonesia; India; Jordan; Philippines; Pakistan; Saudi Arabia|
|Degree:||Certification / diploma|
No related posts.