Operates the Nylon CP front end area at the PCC Jubail site. Develops into the operational expert on this shift for the Nylon CP front end area. Provides relief for the Board Operator and the Finishing Operator whenever necessary.
Follows best working practises and operating procedures to ensure safe and efficient operation of the Nylon CP front end area.
Exhibits at all times, excellent safety behaviours in a multi-cultural workforce during the construction, commissioning, start up and fully operational phases of the PCC project.
Teaches other employees how to run the Nylon CP front end area in a safe, incident free, reliable manner while identifying opportunities to reduce costs, increase productivity, and most importantly, continually reduce the risk of accidents and injuries.
1. COMMISSIONING, START UP, AND PLANT
- Participates in job specific training, presentations, modules, qualification tests required to qualify for their job rotations.
- Promotes and role models proactive safety behaviours. Demonstrates personal responsibility for their actions and looks out for their peers while trying to achieve zero incident safety goals.
- Works on and executes commissioning, startup, and operational plans.
- Operates the Nylon CP front end area following all procedures and best practise whenever possible. Documents and monitors key operating parameters.
- Ensures that handovers between Nylon Polymerizer Operators are thorough and clearly communicated and documented.
- Promotes flexible team working within the shift team.
- Identifies improvement opportunities that address safety or operating issues.
- Work effectively with multi-cultural personnel to execute work assignments.
- They must provide timely assistance to other Nylon plant operators when required.
2. PRACTICES, PROCEDURES AND DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT
- Follows all procedures associated with their job.
- Identifies and documents best practices associated with plant operations.
- Accurately documents all data and fills out all forms. Ensures data and forms are filed, retained, and distributed as required by plant practices.
- Complies with all key work processes required by the company Operational Excellence System (OES) and highlights any deficiencies.
- Follows all record retention practices as required by plant OES requirements.
3. TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Trains and mentors new team members in safe, incident-free operation of jobs tasks they are qualified performing.
- Follows all safe work processes, Tenets of Operations, and knows the Polymerizer Operator’s roles and responsibilities for executing the Operational Excellence Management System practices and procedures in this job.
- Qualify to work in three positions on the shift team.
4. CONTINUOUS RELIABILITY IMPROVEMENT
- Submits improvement ideas and supports their adoption and implementation.
- Makes contributions to the Nylon plant improvement team as required.
- Identifies and tracks efficiency data associated with key operational activities.
5. STRATEGIC PLANNING AND COMMUNICATIONS
- Operates the CP front end area in a way consistent with the strategic OE plans.
- Communicates effectively and frequently with all members of the shift team.
- Communicates clearly with day staff and other outside agencies as required.
- Communicates effectively with other shift teams. Manages shift change over with the other shift’s Operators for effective clear communication of the CP front end’s current status and issues that are apparent or may occur.
6. CONTRACTOR MANAGEMENT
- Provides coordination and guidance to non-shift contract personnel to help them work safely and provide a high quality of service to the shift operating team.
|Job Location:||Jubail, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Petrochemicals; Industrial; Manufacturing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||Egypt; Indonesia; India; Jordan; Philippines; Pakistan; Saudi Arabia|
|Degree:||Certification / diploma|
No related posts.