• Meet with clients and internal team members to translate client business needs and technology expectations into project documents in the form of creative briefs, site outlines, scope documents, and project plans, which should ultimately lead to project approvals.
• Manage client relationships and projects from start to finish, maintain and manage clients’ expectations, budgets and time lines.
• Must be able to communicate clients’ needs and expectations to the creative and technical teams and keep manager involved and informed on all major aspects of each account.
• Multi-task by juggling multiple tasks including projects, web site updates, client meetings, schedules to make sure everything works smoothly.
• Help ensure successful completion of projects
• Coordinate with traffic and technical departments.
• Communicate regularly via phone and email with clients and team members regarding projects and their status.
• Observe time-lines
• Maintain an open rapport and build relationships with client side decision-makers.
• Must be able to identify potential new business leads to promote and sell new products.
• Must maintain a working knowledge of social media, interactive media, technological trends and best practices.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|
No related posts.