France Visa Guide for Pakistani students
Students from outside Europe (that is, students from countries other than the 28 countries of the European Economic Zone, plus Andorra, Monaco, Switzerland, San Marino, and the Vatican) must obtain a long-term visa marked étudiant if they intend to study in France for more than 3 months.
After the first year of study, visas are automatically renewed, provided the student holding the visa is able to produce the required documentation.
How to Apply
Applicants applying for Visa can submit their visa application at any of the Gerry’s Visa offices located in your city like Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Sialkot, Faisalabad, Multan, Peshawar, Gujranwala, Hyderabad and Quetta. Please refer to the link “Drop Box Location” on the home page for contact details. You are welcome to get the visa application form without any cost by visiting the Gerry’s Visa offices. Applications can be submitted at any Gerry’s Visa office between 9:00am to 01:00pm from Monday to Friday and Saturday 09:00am to 11:00am. It is advisable to submit your application at Gerry’s Visa office in your respective city.
Before filling application and submission, please take care of the following:
* Always refer checklist for additional documents
* Make multiple copies of Visa Form, incase of any mistake other copy could be utilized
* Avoid over writing instead use ink whitener
* Before final submission please check your set of documents once for final review
* Keep your consignment note safely that will be used for future reference about your application
for detailed information on the french student visa for pakistani students please follow the link: http://www.visadropbox.com/pdfs/France/students.pdf
For more information please http://www.visadropbox.com/